The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hair chronicles II

The hair's really getting long now. I went swimming yesterday and it kept settling in front of my eyes whenever I came up for air. Very frustrating. I worked on developing a system of strategically blowing bubbles of air towards my fringe as I surfaced so it might not settle there, but the results are so far inconclusive (it will also need more work if I'm to not be seen pulling a silly face every time I poke my head out of the water!)

3 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 pm  

  • Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 pm  

  • Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home