The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hair chronicles VI

It's been a while since I've blogged about my hair, so I feel I should update you with the latest instalment of my epic coiffural saga.

Since episode V my hair has finally felt the civilising influence of scissors. Prior to this, the do was a tangled mess off undesired curls and frizz. My patience exhausted, I headed off to the nearest salon, and sat down in the chair. "Erm, I'll just have to go and fetch someone" said the woman, so I waited.

The deafening roar of a rusty chainsaw chilled my spine, and before I could look round I felt myself held to the chair by metal clamps at my wrists. "I'm sorry, but this is the only way" explained the burly black man in dark sunglasses wielding the chainsaw, "now sit still and don't move!". As the saw ploughed its way mercilessly through my hair, locks and curls flew off in all directions. People ran for cover and babies cried...

Ok, so it wasn't quite that bad, but at least now it's under control and far more manageable. Time will tell if having long hair will make me a better scientist, but at least I should look the part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home