The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Foods I have discovered lately

Recently I have discovered that the following foods are tasty:

  • Soup
  • Yoghurt
  • Houmous
Now, I never really disliked any of these, it's just I didn't really bother eating them. I always considered them bland and boring, so I just ignored them. Recently though I made a decision to live dangerously and throw caution to the wind: I had some soup.

So far I've found mushroom soup to be very nice indeed. Chicken soup as well is quite pleasant, though I didn't care much for minestrone. I'm quite curious about trying oxtail, although I'm not quite sure if it's really made of ox's tails. I've experimented with yoghurts, too. I started on Muller Crunch Corners (a chocolaty compromise) before moving on to Fruit Corners and then full-on fruit yoghurt multipacks from Sainsbury's. Regarding houmous, so far I've found it goes best with fresh french bread (many cite pittas as the leading vessel to transport houmous[1], though I'm convinced they really need toasting, which requires extra time and effort).

[1] Shardlow, P.C., Houmous Opinions (private correspondence, 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home