The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Vanish rocks my world!

I wish to share with you my newfound love for Vanish cleaning products, but first let me set the scene for you. A little while back I bought a nice formal shirt to wear to a big family get-together (buying clothes for me is a rare occurrence, buying smart ones doubly so). By all accounts the shirt was a roaring success; rave reviews flooded in from parents and elderly relatives alike on the subject of how handsome I looked. Buoyed by this success I wore it to a PhD interview at UCL, and was promptly offered a studentship. So, imagine my horror one day when I fetch my shirt of dreams from the washing machine, only to find a big black stain on the collar. Ruined! To make matters worse, my woes were compounded a few weeks later when a rowdy house party left my bedroom carpet riddled with beer stains!

Then I decided to do something about it. I headed for the supermarket and returned with a Vanish stain removal stick and some Vanish carpet foam. Once the foam had been worked into the carpet I got to work on the shirt. "This'll never work" I groaned to myself as I rubbed the stick into the collar, "that's two pounds down the drain!". Then, all of a sudden, the stain started vanishing. I almost had to rub my eyes in disbelief as the entire stain disappeared without a trace before my very eyes! I returned back to my room with a smug grin, where I was greeted with one of the cleanest carpets I had ever seen!

Suspecting these products to be awesome, I decided to find out. I tested them with my trusty awesometer, and found a value of 72 Cobains per square Hendrix for the stick, and 60 CoH-2) for the foam. Compare this with the awesomeness of your average slime mould (~80 CoH-2) and you'll see this is pretty awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home