The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Charlie and his beef with the chocolate factory

If Roald Dahl has taught us anything, it's that chocolate is a magical thing, a thing of wonder that makes a child's dreary life worth living. But when I opened my Cadbury's Mini Eggs easter egg yesterday morning, there was no golden ticket for this Charlie. Instead I found a plastic packet containing just eight mini eggs. Shame on you Cadbury's! Although the mother egg was clearly large enough to contain as many of its offspring as you'd realistically want on an Easter Sunday, Cadbury's chose to give me eight. I mean, do you think this is really what Jesus wanted when he came back to life all those years ago? Of course not! I'm sure he'd have wanted children all over the land stuffing themselves silly with chocolate. Instead, a lot of children have gone hungry this Easter. For shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home