The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Foods I have discovered lately: update

So it turned out I liked houmous more than I realised. Last week I managed to finish off an entire pot of it with six pitta breads in the space of one lunchtime. Of course I'd intended to eat a couple of pittas at a time, snacking my way through the day, but once I popped I couldn't stop. It's just really tasty, and moreish! The next morning I was in Waitrose looking to buy food for lunch when I found they did houmous in an even larger, 300g pot! I thought surely that'd last me a day or two, but again it was gone pretty swiftly.

By day three I realised what was happening: I was on that slippery slope towards houmous & pepperoni pizza, chocolate houmous, and pre-houmous starters (of houmous). I knew it wouldn't be long before I was found in a toilet somewhere in a sleazy LA suburb snorting houmous off some cheap whore's tits. But luckily for her I managed to break my habit just in time, and I haven't eaten houmous since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home