The Quantum Angler
He never gets Bohred of fishing.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hair chronicles III

The day of judgement is upon me

It would seem the time has come when I must make an epic choice, one that will shape the very foundations of my coiffureal destiny. For you see, my hair is now sufficiently long that towel-drying has become painstakingly ineffective. Coupounded by my early-morning laziness, this results in annyoing, damp hair for the duration of the morning. But I am not alone. Millions of people every day face the same problem, and for them mankind has produced a simple yet effective solution - the hairdryer.

On the face of it the dilemma would appear resolved. "By a hairdryer you lazy, stingy sod!" I hear you cry. But all is not so black-and-white. Yes, I am a lazy sod, and yes, I am about as stingy as Scrooge in Disneyland. But the real reason I hesitate to buy a hairdryer is psychological. The purchase of a hairdryer would signal a point of no return for the hair. I would officially have sissy hair, and all the repercussions associated with it. What's more, there would be an added incentive to keep the hair, for to cut it would be a waste of the money spent on the hairdryer (remember the stinginess I mentioned).

So in short, I must decide soon. Should it stay or should it go?

Other hair news

In other hair-related news, a growing bloc of housemates have begun campaining that I dress up as a schoolgirl for an upcoming 'sexual fantasies' themed fancy-dress party. The obvious implication hair-wise is that my mid-length hair would be perfect for constructing pigtails - a necessary ingredient in any schoolgirl fantasy, er so I'm told. It looks like I have two options: to not dress up as a woman, or to not dress up as a woman whilst vigorously protesting my right not to do so in order to foster an aura of manliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home